Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Something I really need to do

I really want to lose some weight. To get to my ideal weight, I need to lose 45 pounds from where I am right now. Know what's weird? That seems totally doable to me!

A few years ago I did the eDiets thing and had to stop because I was so damn tired of salad twice a day!!! Years later, and I still don't want to eat salad!! I did the low carb thing a couple years ago and lost 20 pounds, then put 10 of it back on. But I didn't want to go that route again. I know quite a few people who have had good success with Weight Watchers, so I decided to take the plunge.

I signed up online last night. (Some folks shop late at night, I join diets, lol.) Today was my first day tracking points. I went over by 4 by the time supper was done, lol. It's a start towards forcing me to keep track of what I shovel into my mouth as opposed to just eating blindly. I completely had tons of exercise planned for today (I wanted to mow one last time this fall and get all the leaves and grass into my next garden project area as a compost starter), but had a wrench thrown into that plan - My mom has influenza and didn't want to drive herself to the doctor. Oh well. I'll just do it another day, but I'm bummed that I didn't get much exercise in today as I do like to move some.

So wish me luck on this new endeavor!!!! If I can lose 2 pounds a week, I'll have this weight off by mid-April! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home