Friday, February 24, 2006

I have my computer back!

No, my computer wasn't broken. Hubby has been on a "normal" shift all this week due to a training course. The course ran 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday. That means every morning when I normally get online with my cup of coffee, he was up and needing to "quick check email". And every evening after Frodo was in bed, he was hogging the computer for a couple minutes of "homework" and then endless video game playing.... So I've had only very limited access to the computer this week. My withdrawls were so bad I actually went to the gym! Twice!

I'm SOOOOOO glad he's back on his regular shift tonight. Now I have to rearrange the butt impression in the computer chair cushion to make it fit MY butt again. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home