Monday, March 06, 2006

Update on...

...my kitty.

She's much better now. Hubby took her back to the vet on Friday morning where they determined she was most likely having a reaction to the narcotic patch. They took the patch off, gave her some IV fluids and gave her a shot of antibiotic so we wouldn't have to keep trying to force it into her sensitive tummy. They said her mouth looked excellent and to give the narcotic 24 hours to work out of her system. She came back home Friday afternoon.

Saturday she slept a lot, but was walking much better and acting more herself. I put some of her food in her dish and she ate it and didn't barf! Woo Hoo!!! Her appetite still isn't up to normal, but I don't expect it to be there for a while yet. I'm just sooooo happy to know she's feeling better and that I'm not gonna wake up to a dead kitty. Not this week at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home