Thursday, April 06, 2006

My *time to go to bed* clock

Every night that I'm still up at 11pm, a little clock goes off to remind me that it's bedtime. That clock is my kitty cat. She either crawls up and sits right on my lap, or she sits on the floor and stares at me with this "Woman! Why the hell are you still awake?" look.

When I get to bed, she follows me into the bedroom. She always sleeps under the covers. If I try to pick her up and put her there before I turn the nightstand light off, she'll scurry right out and back to the floor. Once I turn the light off and get my pillow all situated, she jumps back on the bed, walks the perimeter, then stops on my pillow. Sometimes she'll sit there and put her face reeeeeaaaaallly close to mine so that it tickles me like mad. Other times she'll knead the pillow for a couple minutes. But she ALWAYS paws at the edge of the covers until I lift them up so she can walk in and lay down on the spot I'd tried to put her in just 5 minutes prior. What a freakin' princess.

And I think that princess just ate a bug. Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home