Monday, July 24, 2006

I was just peeking...

...around my "Favorites" folders. Every so often I find websites I'd bookmarked and forgotten and it's almost like finding a $20 bill in your winter coat pocket the first time you put your coat on for the season.

My "Blog" folder is by far, the largest of the 39 folders I have. In the "Blog" folder I have 62 websites bookmarked. SIXTY-TWO! Why?

Not all of the links in my "Blog" folder are actually blogs. I went back and counted how many were - 33 links are actually blogs. One link gets me to the page where I can post to my own blog. The rest are all interesting links of things that piqued my interest that I thought I'd blog about. That's 28 links!

I better get to work on that. I will. After I finish the trim in the basement family room and after I finish the brick entryway in the backyard and after the driveway is sealcoated and after all the mulch is put down on the *work-in-progress* garden area....

Someday I figure I'm gonna go on strike from the house and have a blog-a-thon. Your heads will spin when I get going, lol!

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

33 is a lot of blogs......what does it mean if I have about 240?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home