Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Do you remember...

...the post I recently wrote about doing a blog-a-thon with all the saved links I have in my "Blog" folder?

Well, the blog-a-thon is being put on hold. Yesterday, I flipped my calendar over to August. I expected to see quite a lot of empty squares, devoid of ink.... Instead, I find all sorts of appointments and obligations. A CPR class I'm teaching. A visit to the dentist. A visit to the allergist. A visit to my drug dealer. A visit to the orthodontist. A visit for the much anticipated "yearly". :P And penciled in is my first 5K.

On top of all this is my mom getting after me to come visit her.

I was REALLY hoping August was going to be a quiet month.

I guess there's always September....

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

It sounds like you need to put "vacation from life" on your calendar too. Of course I'm not allowed to talk because my August is really ugly too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home