Monday, July 16, 2007

Sleepover!

Remember going on a sleepover at a friend's house? The tv, the talking, the playing, the fun. It was so awesome to be able to sleepover with a friend.

Now I'm on the flipside of the sleepover - I'm the parent. I still don't think they're asleep. But hey, I don't have to look nice when the plumber shows up in the morning. ;)

Frodo's best friend is here tonight. They don't go to the same school anymore, but we still get them together often. They're two peas in a pod.

Originally, Best Friend came over to play for a few hours. Then the boys were begging us to have a sleepover. We caved. They're having fun and they really play well together.

Maybe as grown ups we should occasionally have sleepovers - stay at a friend's house and eat lots of treats and watch whatever we want to watch on tv. I bet we can't stay up as late anymore though.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

My last sleep over ended with me driving home about 3AM so I could sleep in my own bed instead of in my sleeping bag on KathyHowes floor.
That would've been about - 9 months ago or so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home