Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sooooo white trash....

Frodo and I went to the mall this evening. I had a coupon for $10 off a $10 purchase at Penneys, and I'm not one to basically turn down free money. I was hoping to buy myself a shirt or two, but I couldn't find anything I liked. Frodo ended up with a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt for $8 after the coupon, so at least it got some good use.

At our mall, a couple stores have taken to putting in CARTS. It looks quite Wally World-ish with carts in those stores, but oh well. What really gets to me though, is the people that take the carts from those stores and push them around the mall!!! There are signs in those stores that specifically state 'The carts in this store are provided for use while shopping in our store and are not to be removed from the premises" (but it probably says it more concisely than I just did). I just don't understand the need to push a cart around the MALL. It's so damn tacky. And the cart pusher looks like a total dumb ass, not only because he/she is pushing a cart in the mall, but also because they were dumb enough to not see (or even to be able to read )a sign that said to leave the cart in the store.

Ok. I'm done ranting on that subject for now. And I'm about to fall asleep sitting up in my chair. (Yay for tapering to a low dose of prednisone! I can sleep again!)

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

one of the malls I frequent had the same problem - until they started putting the theft tags on the carts. It was fantastic to watch people get busted & see the looks on their faces when the sirens would go off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home