Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The good and the bad

There are mostly good things about Halloween. I love the chocolate. I love seeing the kids dressed up. I love the chocolate. I love the jack o'lanterns. I love handing out the candy. I love the little girl dressed as a fairy princess who saw my cat and instead of saying trick or treat, she asked to pet the cat. I love the chocolate. I love the fun. I love when kids are polite. Did I mention I love the chocolate?

There are just a few things I don't like about Halloween. I don't like how it's almost always cold here for Halloween. (At least it's not raining or snowing this year!) I don't like when parents drive in a car along the street following their kid instead of walking with them. (Lazy wimps!) I don't like the older kids that don't even bother dressing up, but will still come to the door with a sack. (I'm fine with the older kids trick or treating, just make a little effort in the costume department!)

I think I'd like to start the trick or beer tradition in our neighborhood.

Any good or bad surprises for you for Halloween?

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger KinnicChick said...

Huge basket of candy for the new neighborhood in which I was expecting a LARGE contingent of kids...

8 children.
6 teens of the "didn't even try" variety.

No really surprises, but the fact that this home association installed exterior lights on our houses without a single switch with which to shut them off is pretty damn annoying on a night such as this. I'm just saying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home