Saturday, November 13, 2004

I'm exhausted. A good exhausted.

I spent FOUR HOURS doing yard work today. I got the lawnmower out for it's last hurrah of the year and got the grass cut short and the leaves all up. I cleaned out my veggie garden. I cleaned the lawnmower and exchanged it's place with the snowblower. I placed all the branches at the curb for the recycle folks to come get them next week. After I was done, I took a long, hot shower and a couple Aleve.

I really enjoy that kind of work though. Give me a yard to mow or a driveway to shovel or leaves to rake and I'll pick that over housework ANY DAY. I hate housework. If you have a dust allergy, you'd best avoid my house, lol. I don't like doing laundry, I don't like dusting, I don't like vacuuming, I don't like doing dishes, I don't like any sort of cleaning at all. (I do not like them Sam I am!) Maybe I like the outdoor stuff because it can stay nice looking for a couple days unlike the housework that is all mussed up in 20 minutes flat.... That's part of it. I think I just like the outdoors better than the indoors most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home