Sunday, January 02, 2005

I suppose the New Year means...

...I'm supposed to post what all I accomplished the past year, what was good, what was bad, and what I hope and dream for in the coming year. But you know what? I don't feel like it. I'm one that never makes New Year's resolutions because I feel it's just setting me up for failure. (Exercise? Ha! I'm in hibernation mode! Eat right? Are you nuts? There are so many goodies left over yet! Get out of debt? Not with all the great after christmas sales!) I'll set little goals to meet throught the year when the inspiration strikes. This is NOT an inspiring time of year for me.

And I still wanna bitch about the crazy, messed up weather!!! (I'm such a whiner!) Twice this past week it has RAINED. And not just little sprinkles, but actually a pouring rain! Last night it was freezing rain that glazed everything. But it's all warm enough for it to melt again today.... Ummm... Hello Mother Nature?!?!?!? This is the upper Midwest!!! We're supposed to have *S*N*O*W* in the winter!!!! I wanna go for a hike in the snow and hear it go ~crunch crunch~ under my boots! I want Frodo to be able to build a snowman. I want all the dead grass and plants covered up with the pretty white stuff.

Now you can raise your hand if you're thinking, "Yo! Crabby Chick! Quit yer bitchin' and be happy it's relatively warm out!" (Heck, I'll even raise my hand to that!) It's just that it messes me all up to not have things predictable. (Ooh... Little insight into Mel's brain!)

I'll leave it all there for you to ponder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home