Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'm learning a little...

Over on my sidebar, I added a counter. Cool!

And I'm also trying to add links to other blogs I read. I got a header for the section, but am stuck at how to get the links listed under there. So for now, it looks like I don't read any other blogs, lolol. I actually have about 5 in my favorites folder that I check in on routinely. But, I only had a limited amount of time this morning, so I'm stopping the self-taught lesson where it's at, and will work on it more later! If you have any suggestions or links for me, feel free to reply to this message!!! :)

Have a happy Saturday!


2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger nenanars said...

BlogRolling is pretty easy. they keep track of the links for you, you just have to add them once, or whenever you find a new blog (like this one ;-) )
www.blogrolling.com

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Mel said...

Muchas Gracias Nenana!!!! :) All I could get when I played with it myself was one link followed by a HUGE space and the rest of the links were waaaaay down near the bottom of the whole page, lolol. This works much better! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home