Saturday, January 15, 2005

Jammy Day!!

I spent the whole day in my jammies. It's not that I just laid around doing nothing - I did some cleaning, paid the bills, and even baked a batch of oatmeal cookies! But I just didn't bother getting out of my jammies. Of course for me, jammies are sweatpants and a sweatshirt, so when Frodo's friend came over to play, the friend's mom probably had no idea it was just jammies I was in. I even went out and got the mail in my jammies. Darn near froze my ass off though!

The cookies are yummy. I was craving them because someone brought some oatmeal raisin cookies into work the other day, and they were soooo good, but I hated having to eat around the raisins! (I hate raisins. Yucky!!) So I made some today without the raisins. Although, I think putting the raisins in would make it a good diet trick for me - I'd have to eat them a lot slower as I pick out the raisins, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home