Monday, February 14, 2005

Holy cow, am I ever a slacker!!!

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted here! Sheesh! I'm totally shirking my responsibilities. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope you have a lovely day! I dropped Frodo off at school this morning and thought how nice it would be to be in elementary school again, decorating my shoebox "mailbox" and putting cute little valentine cards in the little slot in everyone else's cute little shoebox "mailbox". That was fun stuff.

I want to know when kids' valentines stopped including envelopes and instead started becoming this card that folded in half with a heart sticker to seal it closed. I like envelopes. I think it makes the card more exciting to not know exactly what it might look like before you open it. It's as good as a present that way! (Shhh.... Don't tell hubby that! Otherwise he'll think all he needs to get is a card!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home