Monday, February 07, 2005

Oh yeah! Uh huh! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!

Well, it's actually NOT my birthday. (Three more months before that jumps on me!) But I'm so excited. A while back, I posted a question:

http://mommiemel.blogspot.com/2005/01/anyone-know-why.html#comments

I couldn't figure out how to fix my "Other Blogs I Read" list. Today I tried to add another blog to my list thru blogrolling.com, and it just wouldn't show up! I tried. I refreshed. I deleted and re-added. I refreshed again. I got ticked. I started poking thru codes and the *help* section of blogger.com. I finally deleted the blogrolling thing and manually entered each link. BINGO! It works!! And it looks just like I wanted it to. I like all the sections to look similar. It's a symmetry thing. (And yet another little insight into Mel's brain....)

So have fun looking at my matching and symmetrical sidebar, and visit some of those other bloggers and have some fun reading! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home