Tuesday, May 31, 2005

There are...

...just some noises that I CAN'T STAND.

1) Whining. Complaining is one thing. But add the whiny voice and my skin just crawls. Better stay out of arm's reach if you use whiny voice around me.

2) Gum Cracking. I'm standing in a store today while this woman is standing next to me. She keeps doing that *thing* where her gum pops while she's chewing it. Oh, do I HATE that noise!!! It took every ounce of my existence to keep from saying something totally rude to her.

3) June Bugs. Here it is, just a couple hours shy of June, and I have the first June Bug of the season buzzing up against my screen. That noise drives me batty.

Maybe I can just plug my ears and say, 'lalalala! I can't hear you!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the mall today to get some highlights in my hair. The gal that usually does this for me is known around our house as "Cute Little Rachel". She rocks. She's super nice, she's a sweetheart, and she does a great job to boot!

So I go in today just to find out that Cute Little Rachel has packed her bags and moved to CALIFORNIA. Waaah! So I ended up with "Karli". Karli was ~ok~. Not very talkative. And she didn't do near as good a job as Cute Little Rachel. Am I going to have to fly to California every so often to get my hair done? If I had the bucks, I'd do it. But alas, I'm paying very little $$ at a walk-in joint in the mall for my hair, so I doubt I can fly to California on a whim to get my hair cut and highlighted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you believe it's finally out who "Deep Throat" is? Now I can cross that question off my list of "Things to ask god if/when I meet him/her/it/whatever". If anyone knows the story behind who killed JFK and why, let me know so I can cross that one off too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm makin' margaritas tonight. Anyone want one while I'm up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hubby is working. Frodo is sleeping. The weather is gorgeous and I have windows open. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home