Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ugh.

Two words - Vicodin Hangover.

Taking Vicodin for a couple days in a row can make one feel crappy. I have a cottony brain and just don't feel quite right. So I'm just using extra strength Tylenol for pain today (and it seems to be working fine) but this hangover feeling sucks. No wonder addicts feel like they have to keep taking it over and over.... I've been considering it....

And Melanie, I'm not sure I'll be doing *before* and *after* photos. (At least not publically!) You don't wanna see what it looks like now. It's icky. It will be 2-3 months before *after* photos will be considered. ;)

And I wonder what spammers I'll get now after Carley's colorfully worded post. ;) ROTFLOL!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

LMAO. You mean you're not going to post them on our board? Drats.

I'm glad the Tylenol is doing it for you. You must have an extremely high tolerance for pain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home