Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Well, now I know why...

...my friend wanted to have lunch with me. She wanted to see my reaction when she told me she was pregnant! Holy fire! This is the gal who always said, "I'm never having kids". I find out yesterday she and her hubby have been trying for FOUR YEARS, and went thru all sorts of fertility treatments. And here I thought she was just not wanting to have kids.... Wow. What a shock. A good shock though! I'm very happy for them!

Dh had made plans for he and I to go out to eat last night to celebrate our anniversary. But some germs put a damper on that - I've got yet another cold. This is getting old. I'm using some zinc stuff to help shorten it though. Hopefully after a nap today I'll be feeling much better.

Speaking of that nap, I'm headed back to bed. I'm beat.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Another cold? You must be keeping a germ supply somewhere in the house! Just kidding - hope you feel better soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home