Monday, September 25, 2006

Much better since my last post.

Phew. What a rollercoaster week.

I am much better now. In fact, by Saturday, I was sick of having hubby around, lol. Today, he is back at work, on restricted duty. I am so glad to have some time back for me.

He saw the orthopedic doctor on Tuesday. They took the splint from the ER off, and now he has a regular cast. He will keep that cast on for 4 weeks, then they will remove it and re-xray his arm. If it looks healed, he will have 2 weeks of physical therapy to regain the strength back in that arm. If not, he will get a splint for 2 more weeks, then the 2 weeks of physical therapy. He's hoping it's healed after the 4 weeks, because he is anxious to get back to work. He's only allowed to push papers on restricted duty. BORING for him.

I have a nice, big list of house and yard projects I can work on.... Where to start.... I'm almost giddy with excitement!

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

boring can be good. glad he's doing better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home