Thursday, August 31, 2006

Stupid work ethic

Why can I not call in sick to work when I'm not really sick? I'd LOVE to stay home today and play outside in the PERFECT weather we're going to have. Darn my parents for raising a responsible kid.

I've been gone at *the parents' house*. It was a nice, relaxing time that involved eating too much. What is it about people when they get old that food=happiness? I remember my grandma being that way. Now my mom and father-in-law have turned into that as well. I'm the first to admit some good chocolate can equal happiness, but just eating in general? Let's just say I'm afraid what the scale will say today.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to play in the gardens today. I have some big weeds that need to come out. And some mulch that hasn't found it's way to the proper spot yet. And a some branches that need trimming. And a wild grape vine running amok.

I hope my co-workers appreciate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home