Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ok. So I lied.

I said something in the last post about calling it a night.... That was at least an hour ago. Instead, I followed a trail.

Last month, Cursing Mama borrowed a me-me post. (Ok. She actually states she "Totally ripped (it) off from Keri". I just thought I'd use a kinder, gentler term.) I followed the trail of links backwards as one poster *borrowed* it from another. I found a few new blogs to link to because I enjoyed them enough to share. (See sidebar to the right where I keep a list of links.)

The first new one I posted is Keri. >waving< Hi Keri! I bump into her often at Cursing Mama's blog. I just enjoy reading her.

The second new one I posted is titled "Steve's Nude Memphis Blog". No, I'm not linking to any *adult only* sites, although I'm certain it isn't work or kid friendly. I laughed until there were tears streaming down my face at some of the stories he wrote - a couple examples would be this and this. I'm keeping it for future LUTATSDMF (laugh until there are tears streaming down my face) moments. But don't say I didn't warn you.

The third new one I found on my little scavenger hunt is Leesa. Probably a complete opposite of Steve. She has pretty photos and neat stories.

So far, that's all I've added. I still have a few old links there from past pals and they haven't posted anything to their blogs in a loooooong time.... But I leave the links there in hopes that they will eventually start posting again. Is there a statute of limitations on how long I can leave a link up to a blog that never updates?

Now I'm seriously going to bed. No lie this time.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

If you find yourself bored (I kill myself) you're more than welcome to tour the Big Bad Blogroll and let me know how those links are doing (all 250+ of them)

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Memphis said...

Hey, I didn't know you were ready me. You should stop in and say 'howdy'. I'm flattered that you liked my stuff so much. I hope I can keep entertaining you. Leesa is a trip. She has such fantastic photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home