Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I hate lots of stuff

Maybe "hate" is a bit too strong a word. Nahhh....

I have a list of things that are bothering me today:

  • I hate my current backache. It's low in my back. It started a couple weeks ago, and I blamed it on getting my period (I get back cramps sometimes). But just yesterday, it got worse for no specific reason. Other than the fact that I spent extra time sitting on my ass playing Peggle. That is one addicting game!
  • I hate people that always blame their problems on others. Let's blame a newspaper? Whateverrrrr.... Sorry, but if you're a politician, you've developed a thick skin and what a newspaper says will not affect you. There is no way you could reach higher office without being able to ignore what some newspaper editors have to say about you. And a "wide stance when going to the bathroom"?!?!? I nearly fell over laughing about that one.
  • I hate famous people that *suddenly* find God or Jesus when it seems to suit their needs. (Yes, I'm talking to you Michael Vick and Paris Hilton.) Give me a break. It comes across as so fake and insincere.
  • I hate stupid drivers that shouldn't have a license. I think I'll start keeping a pen and paper handy so I can jot down some license plate numbers and post them publically on this website. I was >this<>
  • I hate rain right now. We're a bit soaked here right now. My grass is growing like it's on steroids.

Even though I'm full of complaints today, I do have things I love:

  • I love the visit we had at my ds's school tonight. We had a brief "come and meet the teacher" night at school. All the kids got to see who their teacher is and where their classroom would be. Frodo's teacher this year is a new one - fresh outta college. He's young. (26) And yes, I said "he". It's not often you meet a male teacher that likes teaching elementary school. Frodo is THRILLED to have a male teacher. And the teacher seems to have a great sense of humor that will match Frodo perfectly. This should be a good year for him.
  • I love Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss beer. Mmmmm.
  • And Reese's Pieces. Mmmmm again.
  • I love air conditioning. It rocks.
  • I love true-life forensic science tv shows. Maybe that will be my next career.
  • I love the website I Can Has Cheezburger. I save it as the last site I visit each night so I can go to bed with a smile.

And I love sleep. And with that, I'm off to bed. After I check ICHC. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger KinnicChick said...

Just tell me you don't eat those Reese's pieces at the same time you drink that beer. Ew. But separate? They sound like heaven. Especially when you are surfing the ICHC website. ;)

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

I could really use a beer right about now.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home