Tuesday, November 13, 2007

There's something to be said...

...about having some curves!

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=3859175&page=1

A new study says women with a higher waist-to-hip ratio are more intelligent. Let's hear it for womanly curves!!!

*******************************************

We had the always exciting (yawn) parent/teacher conference day yesterday. Fortunately, it's never been a conference where we are told about all the problems our child causes. But we also don't get the packet about the "gifted and talented" program either. I'm never quite sure if I should be pushing Frodo a bit harder or not. I was raised with VERY high expectations. A report card with six As and 1 B got me an interrogation about "why did you get a B in that class?" Ugh.

Oh wait. I think I just answered my own question.

******************************************

I understand some of you will hate me for this. But I have to say it because I'm so darned excited! I've actually started my christmas shopping already. I can't remember the last time I started shopping before Thanksgiving. I'm quite proud of myself. Of course, I've made a whopping THREE purchases is all. But hey! It's a start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home