Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I recently found...

...the joys of Stephanie Plum. I had asked some online friends if they had any reading suggestions. More than one recommended the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. So I took their advice and I'm hooked! These books are easy reads and very entertaining.

**************************

I survived a 5th grade sleepover this past weekend. Frodo never had a party for his birthday because March was just too busy for our family. He invited his friends from school, so my home hosted four extra boys on Saturday night. The best part about boys? All they need are food, video games and nerf dart guns, and they are a happy bunch for many hours. They would've been happier for longer, but we finally forced them into sleep mode at 5am.

**************************

It was 63ºF and sunny on Sunday. I dethatched the yard a bit. Ok. I lied. I dethatched the yard a LOT. I have a plentiful number of bare spots in my lawn now thanks to the voles that hid under this winter's deep snow. I was going to spread some grass seed to fill in the spots, but it's back down to the 40s again and is scheduled to snow again tonight. Sigh. This has been the worst and longest winter I have ever experienced. We never had this much snow even when I lived in the great white northern parts of Minnesota. Maybe now I'm starting to understand why people spend winters in the south.... Any suggestions of places to spend winter?

***************************

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

1.) Stephanie Plum is my HERO
2.) 5th grade girl sleepovers are much more scream intensive.
3.) Bimini

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home