Friday, December 28, 2007

One nice thing about....

...suffering through the family celebration the prior weekend, is that our holidays were nice and quiet around the cuckoo's nest.

We went out for Chinese on Christmas Eve, then drove around and looked at lights. After we returned home, we watched the Harry Potter #5 movie. I really like the books better. The movies are good, but they leave sooooo much out!

Frodo had a difficult time falling asleep that night. He was so very exicted to have morning come so he could open presents! I think he finally fell asleep around 1am. Then he was up at 6am. Ugh.

Christmas Day, the three of us just laid around and played with our new stuff. I put a pot of my homemade chicken noodle soup on the stove and we munched as we needed. It was a nice, relaxing day.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home