Thursday, November 18, 2004

Week One down...

I just finished my first week on Weight Watchers. It wasn't too bad. A couple times I was thinking "I'm starving!!!!". But I've survived. ;) And I'm 5 pounds lighter. Woo Hoo!!

It's interesting trying to get used to a new way of eating - especially after doing a low carb diet before this. I'm trying VERY hard to get lots of fruits and vegetables. Trouble is, I have a hubby and a son who think that eating a vegetable is the worst punishment one could dish out. My son's vegetables include pickles and ketchup. That's it. I did make a chicken dish this week with tomatoes and artichoke hearts and the little guy said he liked the artichoke hearts!! (Waaaahhh?!??!? How confusing!) My hubby's vegetables are french fries. He even eats a burger plain, with no ketchup. How boring.

So, I'm gonna keep trying to find new recipes and keep plugging away at healthier eating. And if the boys don't like it, then they can cook for themselves!!! ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home