Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More playing in the nice weather...

First off, I have to say, my little Weather Pixie down there is wearing a hot little number! Me? Tshirt and comfy shorts, lol.

So I decide to play more in the nice weather today. Here's my idea of playing today:

  • Go hiking up a hill where the elevation changes over 300 feet in a quarter mile distance
  • Reach top of hill, huffing and puffing
  • Find desired place at top of hill - lots of rock outcroppings....
  • Scootch (yes, that's a word in my vocabulary) close to the rock outcroppings for the spectacular view. (If I can ever figure out just how to add a photo, I'll be glad to share the pretty picture of the view!)
  • Did I mention I'm afraid of heights?
  • The drop from the rock outcropping to the base of the valley is something like 294 feet
  • Sit down and scootch AWAY from the rock outcroppings
  • Resume hike back down hill, on the nice, safe, paved path where it takes me 10 minutes to stop feeling dizzy

Yippee!!!

I think I'm a glutton for punishment the past couple days. Send me back to work where I'm nice and safe just poking little babies with needles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home