Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yippee!!!

My boring "enrichment" class I was supposed to go to today got cancelled! So I did a little happy dance, then promptly sat my butt down and surfed the internet instead of getting anything done this afternoon, lol. Actually, I did get some laundry done while I surfed. Then when I finally reached the end of my information superhighway, I did a quick house cleaning. (Is there any other way?!?!?) It sure was nice to have a veg afternoon on a dreary, rainy, cold day.

Got my refill from my dealer today. Same discussion, different day. (Weather, my blood pressure, etc....) He just requires these every 90 days visits to make sure I still look ok to him. I'm doing fine and have been for awhile. Believe me, if I ever felt like I needed an increase in my meds, I'd contact him in a heartbeat! I know better than to try and live without an adequate dose of my meds!

By the way, it looks like cat hunting is off the agenda for at least a little while. Sorry if anyone is disappointed. Try Minnesota or South Dakota if you're into hunting cats. It's legal there.

I don't know why I'm still awake. I have to be up extra early tomorrow! I better get outta here before I find another exit to take and interest me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home