Tuesday, June 14, 2005

When you read...

...a news story like this, what are your first thoughts? Do you think, "Oh my goodness! That is a sack of bull-loney!" or do you think, "Hmmm... Very interesting."?

Guess which one I think. ;)

And I still find it very *interesting* that a few years ago, there was a HUGE congressional and media outcry about "Slick Willy" lying about getting a blow job, but here we sit, being lied to day after day for YEARS about something MUCH more horrible (I don't think a couple blow jobs at a desk killed anyone) and somehow nothing is being done.... It's disgusting.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

It is a travesty; and I have deep seeded anger with mainstream media for not reporting things like this, and not truly investigating things like this. Until they step up to the plate the average american just doesn't see these things adding up.

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Mel said...

I agree. I think the American media has turned into the biggest bunch of wussies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home