Friday, July 01, 2005

Remember that "running" idea I had?

Well, it's off now. I can't handle it. I tried it. My b00bs are too big. :( When I run, my breathing is affected by their mass, even though I wear a kick ass sports bra. I wear this kick ass sports bra every day though because I can't wear regular bras anymore. I have to special order the ones I get, and now I'm queen of the uniboob. At least they don't hang down to my waist and they don't bobble like jello molds with every step I take. This cool bra keeps me snug. Unless I'm running.

That's probably TMI for some of you. Sorry.

So I've finally taken the leap - I called my doctor's office. We had talked once before about me getting breast reduction surgery, and he told me that when I was ready, to call him back and he would refer me to a plastic surgeon. (I kept waiting because I was chicken about going under anesthesia.) I called him back this week. Now I have a consult with the plastic surgeon on August 15th. I'm hoping my insurance will pay for it. I've done lots of reading up on it lately and it seems lots of insurance companies will pay for it if the amount of *stuff* they take out weighs over a certain amount. That shouldn't be a problem for me. ;)

I'm not sure if I'll post before and after photos like Crazy Chick did. We'll see about that when the time comes.

And to think - someday I might actually be able to wear a normal bra again! And I might be able to buy a shirt or dress in a size that fits all of me instead of just the size that fits my b00bs! And I won't have to buy a special $100 swimsuit! Wow..... The possibilities are mind boggling.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

I'm certain your insurance will cover it. I know so many people with big boobies that have horrible back pain.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home