Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I have a dear friend...

...who is desperately trying to get her own business off the ground. She's worked hard to make this from an initial internet only business to also include now a brick-and-mortar storefront. It's not going well. She really would like to have her business do well so she can leave her current job that is a source of deep stress for her.

Her store sells purses, jewelry, candles, scarves, and handmade cards. If you might be interested in helping her stay afloat, you can see her online store here.

I just thought I'd try to do something to help her out by posting a link to her store here. I hope nobody is offended by it.

~Mel

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Ya know what's funny about your reply? I never assume anyone gets offended by my political stuff, lol. I was just worried people would be offended by what looks sorta like an ad....

But Sandy is such a great gal and I wanted to help her any way I could. :)

Hey! You're right! This is MY blog! Thanks for the reminder! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home