Monday, August 22, 2005

Can you say...

...slacker??? LOL. I've totally been slacking on the blog this week. I'll give the usual, "I was really busy" excuse though because I really was.

Right now, I'm working on a garden. For lack of a better term for it, I'm calling it a "memory garden". I have a stepping stone from 20+ years ago with my handprints, both my sisters' handprints and the dogs' pawprints. I'm making a list of favorite flowers of family members. (My grandmother loved dahlias. My late mother-in-law loved irises. My mom loves daisies.) And I'm looking for other flowers with cool names, such as the names of all my nieces and nephew. I have a niece, Karley. There's a pretty, decorative grass called "Karley Rose". I have a nice list going, I'm just trying to figure out how to fill it all in. And I'm going to have Frodo make me a stepping stone with his handprints too.

Before I lose any more of the day, I'm going to go enjoy the beautiful fall-like weather. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Mel said...

This fall-like weather I speak of is 68º high today! (It was 48º last night!) Wheee!!!

I'm actually wearing a sweatshirt right now. :) I'll send some cool-off weather vibes your way. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home