Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Just feeling bitchy today....

And I completely admit to it. I'm always upfront about that.

I think Aunt Flo is due for her visit. I never know for sure when she's coming or how long she'll stay. But I'm awfully irritable to just be blaming it on 'the weather'. The wench just needs to make her exit from my life post-haste. I could totally live without her.

Other than that, I've just had this feeling of being *overwhelmed* this week. I can't even specifically pinpoint why. Maybe it's because I was gone all Saturday and Sunday, then really busy on Monday, then I don't even know what the hell happened to Tuesday, then today just being busy as well. I know a big part of it is feeling like I'm constantly using all my time and energy to take care of everyone else and everything else and leaving myself on the back burner. Why do we moms do that to ourselves? It's soooo NOT good.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Hang in there. I am very familiar with the overwhelming feeling!!! it will pass :) *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home