Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today was just...

...one of those days where it seemed like I was a half step behind the rest of the universe, occasionally tripping on the backs of her shoes. I hope she doesn't get pissed at me. It's not that everything went wrong today. It's just that it wasn't *quite right*.

I sure hope that makes some sense. If not, let me know and I'll bring it up when I visit my drug dealer next week. I'm just thinking that going to bed tonight, sleeping, then getting up tomorrow will give me a new day to work with and it will be just fine.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger Mel said...

I *am* feeling better. Thanks! :) Love back at ya!

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

glad to hear your feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home