Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm so excited!

I'm leaving for my annual trip to northern Minnesota. This place is heaven for me - it's my church. I feel so calm and at peace when I am there.

My grandparents lived on this lake since before I was born until the house was sold the summer after I graduated from high school. I've spent nearly every summer of my life at this lake, and even lived there my freshman year of high school. It's clear. It's beautiful. And the fishing is good. And it's the most healing place I've ever known.

The sooner I go to sleep, the sooner I can get up and get on my way! Hooray!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Have a great trip.

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Just returned from the North Shore - - hope your trip is as good as mine!

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Have a great trip!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home