Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Global Warming

First, note the date. (11-8-05)

Now, note the time. (a little before midnight)

Now, note the temperature. (Since you can't see the thermometer by my dining room window, I will note this for you. It's FIFTY-THREE degrees. Above.)

Usually, by this time of year, we've had our first snowfall. It's still the time of year when I can use the lawnmower and snowblower in the same week though. But there's not an end in sight yet for this warm weather. (Not that I'm complaining, mind you!) I'm flabbergasted. My furnace is off, my windows are open. IT'S NOVEMBER IN THE UPPER MIDWEST FOLKS! This is sooooooooooo weird.....

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

We hit 91 this week. I'm still wearing sundresses and sandals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home