Monday, October 17, 2005

Stolen idea...

Thanks to Cursing Mama for this. I had never heard of it and it's hilarious!!!

The idea is that you're supposed to plug your name and the word "needs" into google and see what you come up with. My full name is Melinda, so I used that. (Even though I almost always go by "Mel".) Here's my results:

Melinda needs to be a mixture of sexual predator and sympathetic lost soul. Was my hubby involved in this? He'd like it if I was his sexual predator, lol.

Melinda needs to figure out her financial priorities and what's doable. Well, no shit. The story of my life every day.

Melinda needs to help a girl in a psychiatric hospital by telling her that her twin sister who's dead wants to apologize. WTF????

Melinda has a very high need for security. I do? Ok. Maybe a little.

Melinda needs to find out from GSA how the process of sponsoring an event works. From who? Um, no thanks. I'm not into sponsoring events....

A chance is all that Melinda needs. Who doesn't?

Melinda needs to come with the Canfield Crew to Idaho to play in the Pokemon
State Champs.
I'm now cleaning the coffee from my monitor, lol! I think I'll pass on this one....

Melinda needs a date. As long as it's with my hubby, I'll go for this one!

Melinda needs to get back into the social scene but she’s intimidated to do anything in that regard No I don't. I like the not social scene. I really do!

Melinda needs to be changed by the experience of speaking with the dead. Yep. Speaking with the dead would change me a bit I think. Anyone have a phone I can use?

Melinda needs to drive. Yeah baby. I LOVE to drive!

Melinda needs to distribute tasks to Joe. Joe!! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!! (I wish I knew a Joe!)




1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was too funny. Off I go go goooooooooggggggggglllllllleeeeeee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home