Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm a blog slacker!

Good thing there's no "Department of Blog Protective Services", because I'd definitely be in trouble for neglect.....

At least I'm truly busy in "real life". This past weekend I helped a friend pack up her apartment. She has a lot of stuff for one person, lol. She is a single gal and she has decided to jump into the waters of home ownership! I'm so proud of her. I'm not sure I would've ever done anything like that as a single gal.

On Monday, I finally cleaned my poor, neglected home. Between my surgery, our basement remodel and my dad's illness and funeral, I really hadn't cleaned too much lately. (Not that I'm complaining! I don't like cleaning! Have I mentioned that before?) But enough was enough, and I HAD to clean. The clutter and dust was starting to bother me.

Tuesday, hubby and I helped the friend move into her house. It's such an adorable little house - it's about 60 years old and has two bedrooms. It's beautiful and has so much character! I think she's gonna LOVE it there.

So now it's Wednesday and here I am. I have a zillion thoughts in my head about things to blog about, so hopefully soon I'll get some time to get those thoughts down! Frodo will be going to see grandma and grandpa soon, so I'll have some *me* time coming up with hubby being at work. Unless I choose to go out drinking and dancing with some girlfriends! I just might do that....

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed you but knew that you probably needed some time to deal with every thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home