Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bill O'Reilly was my ticket agent

I had the STRANGEST dream the other night....

I was at the airport. For a reason I do not know, I was going to NEWARK. (As in New Jersey.) And as my title states, Bill O'Reilly was my ticket agent. He tagged my check in suitcase and sent me to the line for the security checkpoint.

I get on the plane and off we go. I have one layover. It's in GREEN BAY. (As in Wisconsin.) For some reason, I was too late getting into Green Bay to make my connecting flight to Newark, so I'm stuck in Green Bay trying to get on another flight. I had access to a laptop computer where I was searching the internet for flights. I couldn't find another flight! Everytime I found one I thought would work, it was too late for me to catch it or it was full. After being stuck in Green Bay for 9 hours, I finally walked through the airport to a ticket agent at a counter. (This one was a friendly woman, not Bill O'Reilly.)

She didn't have any other flights available to Newark. I asked if there were any other airports in New Jersey. There weren't. Finally, on the last flight available, flight 1066, there was a cancellation and one seat open. The ticket agent told me she personally knew the pilot of that plane and he was a wonderful man and a great pilot. I got on the plane. I found out my luggage was in Detriot. (As in Michigan.)

Then I woke up.

***********************

I haven't had a dream I remember in quite some time. Now I finally have one and it's WEIRD. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home