Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm watching...

...a very cool show on tv tonight - Mythbusters. It's a fun show and I'd highly recommend it. A group of people scientifically debunk or prove urban myths. It makes me think it's like being a teenage boy ('lets see what happens if we do THIS'!) but safer. I didn't specifically turn it on. Hubby is off work tonight (regular day off) and he controls the remote. I could care less. I don't watch tv much at all. If he wasn't home, it wouldn't be on.

Anyhow, this post isn't about the tv show. It's about an ad I saw during the show. At first I thought it was a joke. But it's not. It's an ad wondering if you'd be interested in a new job. With the CIA. As in Central Intelligence Agency, not the Culinary Institute of America. The latter I'd more expect to see in an advertisement. I thought that was strange. Anyone else think so? Or do they routinely advertise about job openings? Maybe I'm missing something by not watching lots of tv....

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

I've never seen the ad - but it does sound like the perfect job for a stealthy blogger like me ;)

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger KinnicChick said...

*sigh*

Rushed right on over here to see if I was one of the cool blogs you might have link to. Not seeing me. :(

:lol:

*waves at CM across the blogosphere*

Smooches to you Mel! I'll have link you up because you're a sweet little thing always commenting out at CM. I think I better get to know you better since you are such a good buddy with my new RL buddy.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Mel said...

I haven't linked to any of those blogs I came across in my little scavenger hunt. I just stuck them in my favorites folder to tackle again. I'll do some linky-links later. (And I'm sure you'll find your blog there!)

I like commenting to CM because she's funny. You're lucky to have met her IRL. I bet she's as cool in person as she is online.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home