Thursday, October 05, 2006

Honestly, I did NOT fall off the face of the earth

Even though it appears from here as though I have fallen, I'm still firmly planted on midwest terra firma.

The beginning of last week my "Fall Projects" list looked like this:

  • stain and seal living room windowsill
  • put coat of asphalt sealant on driveway
  • remove half-dead maple tree
  • spread mulch around shed
  • lay brick at shed entrance
  • finish basement stuff

As of yesterday, the list looks like this:

  • stain and seal living room windowsill
  • put coat of asphalt sealant on driveway
  • remove half-dead maple tree
  • spread mulch around shed
  • lay brick at shed entrance
  • finish basement stuff

And I only crossed off the items I completed. :D I feel so damn productive! The weather was has been wonderful, so getting these things done has been a treat. Honest! I love doing those kinds of things.

I'm still debating whether hubby and I could take down the maple tree ourselves or if we should hire someone. It's not huge. Maybe 18-20 feet tall. I'll definitely wait until his arm heals though. I might be adventurous about house projects, but I'm not COMPLETELY insane. I'm sure hubby will go for hiring someone - he doesn't have the same passion for projects as I do. (meaning = he's sorta lazy when it comes to house stuff)

And notice on my list how not a one involved cleaning. That's my favorite kind of list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home