Sunday, November 12, 2006

I want to know...

...how dumb you have to be to put a rare stamp on an envelope and mail it! I keep seeing this story on news pages, and it's just bugging the heck outta me. If I had a stamp worth $200,000 I think I'd be keeping it in a safe deposit box. Not on my desk with the pens and envelopes.

I wonder if it showed up postage due.

**********************************************

My man, Russ Feingold, has decided not to run for president in 2008. Darn. He would make a WONDERFUL president. Unfortunately, too many people wouldn't vote for him since he's not the kind to bend over and kiss ass. He's got the most integrity of any politician in Washington. Keep up the great work as a Senator, Russ!

**********************************************

I went on an eBay binge this weekend. I got Frodo a pair of fleece lined jeans. I have a couple pair of flannel lined jeans, and they are THE BEST!

I also got myself a new bra. Since my surgery last year, I'm enjoying owning bras that don't cost $75 each. I'm enjoying owning bras that look normal and come in more than one color. My current favorite is one from Victoria's Secret - the shaping full-coverage bra from the Body by Victoria line. It's VERY comfortable. Even though I lost 5 pounds of breast tissue in surgery, I'm still a D or DD cup. So I have a bit more trouble finding those in my local store. (Don't know why they think everyone is a B or C cup!)

I also bought some of my favorite body lotion. It's Mary Kay's "Visibly Fit" lotion. It smells sooooo good and leaves my skin nice and smooth.

I *heart* eBay.

**************************************************

Have a happy Sunday everyone!

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM , Blogger KinnicChick said...

inquiring minds wanna know...

MORE ABOUT THAT BRA!

It sounds wonderful!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger KinnicChick said...

and Russ? Russ! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home