Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hopelessly Addicted

Frodo's Wii.... I love it. I'm having so much fun with the Wii Sports. Except for the tennis game. That one pisses me off. I swing like I would a tennis racket and I never hit the damn ball on the tv. I'm better at real-life tennis.

I'm good at Wii golf. (I don't like real golf. But then again, I haven't played in almost 20 years, so maybe I ought to give it another try?) I even got a hole in one tonight! Whee!!!

I'm ok at Wii bowling. About the same as real bowling. Just ok.

Then there's Wii baseball. I like that one too. Once I figured out the darn rules. (Infield hit = out in most cases, outfield hit = single, double or triple depending on how long it takes one of the characters to reach the ball.)

Wii boxing I did once. I'm not too fond of it. It's just wild arm swinging with the controllers. Whatever. I can wildly swing my arms anytime. I don't need the added stress of trying to pummel a character that reminds me of Fisher Price Little People.

I haven't broken a window or the tv screen or any lamps yet. I did accidentally smack the cat though because she came up behind me as I was swinging my *golf club*. She seems to have forgiven me. Which is good because I buy her food.

Why do I say I'm hopelessly addicted? Because after Frodo goes to bed, I'm still playing.... Every night this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home