Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I just had some good entertainment

I have a site meter that shows me all sorts of cool things - how many visits a day I get and where the visits come from are parts of that info.

I'm in the list that shows me the "referring URL", and oh my, is that ever hilarious! I have the usual referrals from other blogs that I link to or I comment on. But the ones I enjoy the most are the ones that are referred to me through a google search. Here are some of the search terms that pointed people to this website:

  • "cuckoo's nest concerts" (I can see where that one came from)
  • "Cuckoo in December" (I can see that one too)
  • "twitchy lower eyelid" (I remember mentioning that once....)
  • "keri mythbusters video" (I wonder what exactly the searcher was trying to find there....)
  • "powder for sore throats on bill oreilly radio" (Trust me, you won't find anything positive said about O'Reilly here, let alone any info about sore throat powder from his radio show!)
  • "what animal makes nest in ceiling of basement" (Ewww. I don't wanna know.)
  • "worried about earlobe creases" (What? Huh? Should I be?)
  • "cuckoo's next, antidepressants" (If you wanna talk, I'm always willing to share.)
  • "flannel lined jeans" (If you live in a cold climate, these are THE BEST! When you can find them. Not many stores carry them.)
  • And this is my personal favorite: "palestinian urological association" (Oh my. I have no idea why that linked here. I didn't even know there was such a thing! Look how my horizons are broadened by the internet! Whee!)

If you have a site meter of some sort, what sorts of searches bring people to your blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home