Monday, February 28, 2005

Update!

I talked to my sister tonight. The new baby is doing MUCH better. Her oxygen requirement is waaay down and she's eating like a little piglet. She just occasionally has a rapid breathing spell, and that's it. Such a turn around in just 48 hours!!!! Absolutely amazing.... My sister is gonna let me tag along to see the baby tomorrow. Woo hoo!!! They told my sis that the baby will probably be ready to go home by the end of the week. (That sorta sounds like she's a car repair or something, lol.)

Too bad I sent my camera thru the washer or I'd take pictures. I think there's still one of them there "film" cameras in the closet somewhere.... Where's my walker and I bet I can get up and find it. You know, when I was your age we had to draw our own photos!!!

I did order a new digital camera today (verrrryyy early birthday present). It should come in late this week. I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home