Sunday, March 20, 2005

ACK!

My dear hubby has been on vacation from work the past week. He still has a few more days off before he has to head back. Guess what all he's done! I'll give you a minute to create a list.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...still working on that list?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...don't worry. I'll wait. I'm pretty patient.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Got it now? Here's what he's done:

  • watched a whole bunch of DVDs
  • drank some beer
  • belched
  • scratched himself
  • groped me waaaay too many times
  • one day he did help his dad move two heavy things

That's it. I want a vacation like that.

The day he goes back to work will be Frodo's last day of school before spring break so then I'll have 12 more days of someone at home wanting all sorts of attention and entertainment from me. ACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home