Monday, February 28, 2005

Damn Girl Scouts....

First they come to your door all dressed in their cute little uniforms, batting those eyelashes, "Would you like to buy some cookies?" How can I say no?!?!? If I say no, I'm sure that's a seat in the express train to hell. But why would I say no? Those cookies are YUMMY!

So I order some cookies. Not one box. Not two boxes. Not even three boxes, but I order SIX boxes. I love those caramel delites. Hubby loves the thin mints. I got Frodo the fudge dipped animal cracker/cookie things. (I don't know exactly what they're called, but I ate 4 of them tonight....)

I figure they must put crack in their cookies so I crave them over and over and want to sit down and eat the whole damn box at once. Then I feel all ill from all the sugar. Then once that subsides, I want more cookies!!!! Ack! It's insane!

My name is Mel and I'm a girl scout cookie-aholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home