Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hoppy Easter

We're not doing anything for easter this year. And you know what? That's just fine by me! It's usually just an obligatory meal with some family, but the past few years it's mostly a last minute, throw it together, obligatory thing for everyone. I think we're all pretty happy to be doing our own thing this year.

Frodo and I will be going to Chicago for a couple days this week. I'm pretty excited. I always like to a little something fun for his spring break. Usually we go to a hotel with a waterpark and spend the day soaked. This year we're going to go to the Shedd Aquarium. (I just realized it's sticking with the *water* theme, except we'll be dry!) I've never been there before, but I hear it's pretty cool. I hope Frodo likes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home