Thursday, January 04, 2007

Did an *opposite* thing today.

Most people are working towards their new year's resolutions by signing up at the gym.

Today, I stopped by the gym and CANCELLED my membership. It wasn't worth the $80 per month expenditure for our family to pretty much never use it. If we decide we want to go swimming at their pool one day, then we'll bust out a few bucks and pay for a day pass. It's waaaaay cheaper for us to do it that way.

The manager at the desk says to me, "We'll miss you!". I'm wondering how they can miss someone that hasn't set foot in the building in the past 4 months....

Oh yeah - they'll miss my nearly $1000 per year.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Cursing Mama said...

Did you pick up a treadmill?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home