Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finished the workout...

...for the shredder, that is. It is in top form for the new year after all that exercise!

And I even started on the next dig site - The Thing. Right now, The Thing is cleared off nicely. Just don't look at the dining room table or the kitchen counter.... Because anything that wasn't tossed or shredded is now neatly piled on those two surfaces, waiting to be assigned to their new homes. :o

And Lori, I think everyone has some surface like my Thing. If they say they don't, either they lie or they are in need of some serious therapy for their compulsion to keep things tidy. We have more than one spot that gets all sorts papers and stuff dumped on it. Besides The Thing, we have our computer desk, the kitchen counter, and the dining room table. Ours gets filled up mostly with papers from school. School is the second biggest source of our incoming paper. (Junk mail is the largest source for us.) At least at the dining room table, we can push it all over to the fourth seat since there's only three in our family. ;)

I've now consumed a delicious malt beverage, and am feeling quite content. I will now go to sleep and see how far I get tomorrow with the piles of stuff from The Thing.

I sure hope I don't dream about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home